HiLoggers Memory is one of the fastest and most advanced data loggers in the world for recording a large number of very high speed channels for voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals. The channels are completely isolated from voltage and frequency noise. Model – LR8450 offers a sample of 1mS up to 120 channels at one point in time! To register 5 different types of input unit, you can connect 2 units permanently and additionally wireless or all in a physical connection according to the application requirement. The series of new input units include, load and distortion gauges, ideal for vehicle applications that include simulation of vehicle components as well as robotic equipment.
• Can be expanded up to 120 channels via fixed or wireless connection units,
• The input units work at a sampling rate of 1Mhz for a wide range of sensors such as pressure, temp and more,
• Weight transducers can be connected directly to a 1mS sampling rate.
• Unique noise reduction capability for the safe and accurate measurement of high voltages and frequencies even in noisy environments, such as frequency regulators.
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The LR8450 offers 1ms sampling across up to 120 channels and can be paired with 5 different types of plug-in input units. New input modules measure strain and distortion, ideal for automotive applications involving the evaluation of vehicle components as well as robotic equipment.
- Expandable to 120 ch with wired/plug-in units
- Record voltage output from pressure and other sensors with 1ms sampling speed
- Directly connect strain gauge and measure signals in as fast as 1ms intervals
- Significantly reduced effects from noise let you safely measure in high voltage and high frequency areas such as around inverter motors
Memory HiLogger, Max. 120ch isolated input, DC Voltage/ temperature, Thermocouple sensor/ Humidity/ Cumulative pulses/ Rotation/ Digital/ resistance measurement/ Strain, minimum 1 ms interval, realtime Recording to SD card/ USB memory stick, USB/ LAN communication
Memory HiLogger, Max. 330ch (120ch + Wireless 210ch), DC Voltage/ temperature, Thermocouple sensor/ Humidity/ Cumulative pulses/ Rotation/ Digital/ resistance measurement/ Strain, minimum 1 ms interval, realtime Recording to SD card/ USB memory stick, USB/ LAN/ Wireless LAN communication.