This circuit breaker timing test equipment is a reliable and very accurate operating device for the maintenance and commissioning of circuit breakers in medium and high voltage substation. It can perform static and dynamic contact resistance measurement and it’s an accurate timing speed and motion analyzer.
- Circuit Breaker timing test set suitable for EHV, HV and MV circuit breakers
- Built-in 200 A microhmmeter – static and dynamic contact resistance measurement
- 6 main and 6 resistive contact inputs
- Up to 4 trip/close coils control
- 7 analog inputs
- 4 auxiliary timing contact
- Circuit Breaker test with two ends connected to ground (BSG option)
- Cross trigger for the synchronization of up to 4 CBA 1000
- Stand alone functionality – no PC connection is required
- Analysis and result evaluation directly on the display
- Internal memory for up to 250 test results and 64 pre-defined test plans
- USB and RS232 ports.